TSI COMMUNITY IMPACT SUMMARY
JANUARY 2001 – NOVEMBER 2018
1. A total of 135 episodes of "TOTAL SUNSHINE!" Produced biweekly charitable television programming: role models, advice, inspiration, information, and humor for all ages: DCTV & FPA-18 years.
2. Supported 675 DC Valedictorians & Salutatorians with needed educational tools for college readiness (laptop computers, flash drives, book-bags and other small items) DC top graduates are "First, Not Last!" TS Team Members.
3. Conducted 72 seminars at Schools in Washington, DC-Topics: Life Coping Skills, Anti-violence, HIV/AIDS Awareness, EMS Careers, Anti-bullying, Cope & Say, "No to Dope!"
4. Attended 90 community events for outreach to film & support showcasing role models for youth- "The People Have Spoken!" TS TV show segment.
5. Disseminated 300 clothing items to homeless & needy persons (hats, socks, gloves) at SOME kitchen-DC.
6. Supported 459 DC students with tools for success in the classroom - pencils, erasers, rulers, book covers, math kits, and bookbags.
7. Supported 14 low income DC residents with desktop computers for their homes.
8. Supported low income DC residents with thanksgiving baskets.
…and STILL AT WORK IN THE COMMUNITY…
Promoting Smiles… Medic to Society:
"TAKE THE TOTAL SUNSHINE PLEDGE"