1. A total of 165 episodes of "TOTAL SUNSHINE!" Produced biweekly charitable television programming: role models, advice, inspiration, information, and humor for all ages: DCTV & FPA-21 years.
2. Supported 691 DC Valedictorians & Salutatorians with needed educational tools for college readiness (laptop computers, flash drives, book-bags, and other small items) DC top graduates are "First, Not Last!" TS Team Members.
3. Conducted 72 seminars at Schools in Washington, DC-Topics: Life Coping Skills, Anti-violence, HIV/AIDS Awareness, EMS Careers, Anti-bullying, Cope & Say, "No to Dope!"
4. Attended 106 community events for outreach to film & support showcasing role models for youth- "The People Have Spoken!" TS TV show segment.
5. Disseminated 300 clothing items to homeless & needy persons (hats, socks, gloves) at SOME kitchen-DC.
6. Supported 466 DC students with tools for success in the classroom - pencils, erasers, rulers, book covers, math kits, and bookbags.
7. Supported 14 low-income DC residents with desktop computers for their homes.
8. Supported low-income DC residents with thanksgiving baskets.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.
We love our supporters, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.